IMPORTANT

RECAP πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Only people mentioned by @CarmindaC in this post can reply

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

I dont get why we all get so excited about these Q drops. Done in 30 days was nothing. Nothing happened and its been 30 DAYS. Im not talking about the pedophile arrests (amazing news), but how do we expect our president to come back? Its been 5 months. Doesnt Bidens EO go into effect? Dont tell me its null or voided, if this is such a game or Biden is fake, isnt ppls like being really effected as of right now?

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with β€œsolutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

March it all changes .... as above so below .... below is a problem worldwide

(1) Show this thread

Highly recommend the movie "The Tenet"by Christopher Nolan if anyone has any doubts about how strategic this is. We have been under control of evil, what are our choices. They have ravaged my entire life and family. I HEAR TRUTH in our Presidents Trumpet Sound above all the noise.

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

😍Think it should be "Country!", but maybe done purposefully.

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

😍Think it should be "Country!", but maybe done purposefully.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with β€œsolutions that don’t cost the earth”

Pissed level 11 on a scale of 1-10. So much rage. The lies, the pure evil, the idiots that can't see evil.

"county" not country
"singly" not single.

meaning?

(1) Show this thread