Only people mentioned by @Amy_Lyn in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Amy Lyn to her Publication

Most are long gone from my phone book; they have to really work to find me now & I LIKE it like that.

One did find me & apologized. I accepted the apology. Then, she asked could we have lunch together.

My stomach turned over. I said, "I don't think so. Just because I forgive you doesn't mean I want you in my life now."

She was some kind of shocked.

cooool 😎

Human who doesn’t give 2 sh**s what anyone thinks about me or my TRUMP LOVING SELF.

You have reached the one you called a conspiracy theorist. Leave a message; don't leave a message..just know, I am laughing at you and not with you. Have a day. I may or may not find time to ammuse you with my knowledge

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

not soon enough!

Sure hope I'm up to the task.😌
So easy to learn and absorb this stuff, but putting it into cohert words so others can understand is hard for me. I will try my best though, for my God, my President and my country!🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me 😊😉🙏

and i will be there for them! no matter how much they have hurt me i know they are hurting more!