YA...... Ok Joe - Are you helping the people of TX? no? WHY?

BECAUSE YOUR IN GUANTANAMO BAY?

oh, ok 👍

This alone, should show clear info to #Patriots about #FakeJoe

He is talking, and talking is all that's happening

He is not even flying on AF1

The reason he is only talking? - HE HAS NO POWER TO DO ANYTHING! 😉
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @ThePatriotParty in this post can reply

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response Patriot Party to his Publication

The frustrating thing is, we know the real Biden is DEAD and are trying to hold the line through this shit show. Meanwhile, the fake Bidan could probably kill a puppy on live tv, MSM would throw out a reason why and the sheep would buy and and move on. They don't want to wake up, they hate Trump so much that they justify everything else.

But isn't he raising gas prices, letting illegals in, raising insulin prices, promoting covid lies, and doing all kinds of other damage? Even if all these people are fakes or clones they are causing just as much damage and MSM still brainwashing the masses.
Still holding the line and trusting the plan but watching relationships get destroyed over politics, people I love getting the vax, my job making us wear masks, Joe effing up all the good things Trump did, stolen elections... but the best is yet to come... I hope

How many Joes are there? It like a game of 3 card monte only we know which one it isnt. The real Biden is a goner.. hes Shot! Trying to figure out the rest is what makes this episode of Masked Politician so fun!

hes fucking dead. wormfood.

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

oh the nose melting is in the pic hahaa

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

not one flight has said af1. atleast the times i have checked. his nose was practically melting off last week. gotta make some new masks lol