๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™PLEASE SHARE: ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ™‰
There is no way to reason with madness...THINK Alice and Wonderland/The Madhatter. Below are excerpts from THE "SECRET COVENANT." Even if it's fiction, it sounds like exactly what we have here, Patriots and Truth People! Prepare yourself - it is pure evil.

The point is education, though. We MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENED to prevent its repetition for the rest of our human history!!!!

https://www.freedom-school.com/the-secret-covenant.pdf

Excerpts:
"Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say. If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives. We will use fear as our weapon."
"We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan. They will perform the labor for us and we shall prosper from their toil. Our families will never mix with theirs. Our blood must be pure always, for it is the way. We will make them kill each other when it suits us. We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religio

Only people mentioned by @VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Not to put too fine of a point on it, but these people? entities? are insane psychopaths so this doesn't surprise me a bit

Patriot Pup๐Ÿถhelping my Patriot Peeps ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผfight for our Constitutional Republic ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ Trump Patriots โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

Totally agree! We have to educate ourselves and share to stop this madness. Doesn't this sound eerily like the Protocols of Zion? Thank you for posting. I am sharing! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Hi, I'm not familiar with the Protocols... ugh. I'll have to check that out. You're welcome and thank you for sharing. It's just vital to get this out there!

(1) Show this thread

These people are so sickened by their own stupidity, that they will never stop what GOD has planned.

SOON...Tic Toc - Dumbasses

SO Stupid, Thinking your repetitive trickery will win...HA HA HA HA

All it takes is ONE

GOD Knows you, Sees you, and you cannot escape GOD!

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Please spread this; I'm not beg enough to get this out very far. It is vital to The Truth.
@GhostEzra
@hiiiPow3r
@vincentkennedy
@dianaAndDennis
@DoqHolliday