Only people mentioned by @Patriot1650 in this post can reply

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

In response Digital Patriot to his Publication

How do we put him on the same plan🤔

Digital soldier!!! Trump is my President! Dark to Light!!!!

fake account...suspended now.

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Texas being devastated with the unusual winter storm will affect the food supply, cattle, agriculture. Coincidence?

A Nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of it's people. JFK

This appears to have been a fake twitter account and is already suspended.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

The very first thing that came into my mind was "Soylent green is people". I mean, really, we would taste better if we were vegans.

People will be using their rifles before this crap hits the fan! NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!l

I guess I won't be receiving any plant based protein products then. Oh well. God in heaven sees to my needs.

MF Patriot! UFGator mom, wife, and entrepreneur.

thank God we raise our own beef and pork. it may be time to get some chickens

In response Bekk Johnson to her Publication

Nice! I wanted to have a small cattle wranch by now. Things didn't work out. Was going to do the cattle, pigs, chickens, and turkeys. Not to mention an asortment of other free range birds to eat all the snakes and other pests that would prey on the cattle and pigs. If you do the chickens, get a goose to watch over them so the hawks don't get em.

(1) Show this thread

MF Patriot! UFGator mom, wife, and entrepreneur.

wtf

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

The devils evil hoax continues...

How about we give you a plant-based enema??

F him and the horse he rode in on.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

WTF

Grateful Deadhead who's taken too many redpills to let the great country go to the communist SJW and the NWO scumbags. #WWG1WGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsJt1uoAXN4
I always wondered how they would get people to accept CODEX, now it seems a little more clear.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Double Jeopardy. I won't touch their fake foods. Brands around for 20+ years, who swam hard to the surface of Organic Food, I do trust. Now, Big Food has the answer. The bigger the advertising of the "food" company, the less trustworthy. Kroger Simple Organic - read those labels. Apparently, it doesn't hire consultants on customer preferences. We won't buy ground meat now, alas. Miss it.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

and by plant based...they mean organic.
and by organic...they mean Human.
aka: US

🤮🤢. Praying for#TheReturnOfTRUMP

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

i will eat bark first

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

U and me both

(1) Show this thread

Rebel....as in 1776. Love my God, country and Donald J Trump

oh oh...people better wake up fast....this is getting scary...

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of Light🙌Intuitive Empath🙌🙏🙏👼

😮😮😮

Land of the Free because of the Brave! #WWG1WGA Proud Trump Supporter! Facts Over Fear! Love my #MAGA family!

What. The. F*CK???

🤔🤔☝🏻☝🏻

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

YUM plant-based proteins 🤮 You first Emperor Galacto 😠

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

Apparently this is from a spoof account and did not appear on the real one.

Follower of Mashiach, keeper of the Torah

In response Laura Truther King to her Publication

I figured it would be. The enemy is blatant but man that would be a slam dunk huh. Wake up even the slowest of normies

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response Laura Truther King to her Publication

That would have been my question. Thanks!

(3) Show this thread