Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

That makes SO much sense🎯

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

it looks like the punisher/Frank Castle skull

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Outlaw Marine to his Publication

😇

In response Outlaw Marine to his Publication

🎯

(2) Show this thread

looks like a face on the left. creepy. thrn the white like Jesus standing there. then the black. i takr this ad good😊

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

GEEZ NO WONDER I WAS SO AGITATED YESTERDAY

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication

Yep.......I had asked if anyone else was feeling this shift last night.......I felt as though there was a shift in electroagnetic vibrational fields....

(1) Show this thread

funny, I was just looking at that. Here is current

Iowa Patriot who loves God, Country, family and Donald J. Trump. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #HOLDTHELINE

I can hear it all the time. And it has increased in intensity the last 3 mights. Sometimes it canbe so bad it hurts the ears and makes me get a headache.

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

pain; god wins

(3) Show this thread

Canadian girl who LOVES trump. WWG1WGA Booted from fakebook/ twatter/ insta. #GodWon

what is this? i keep seeing this. can you help educate me on this please? god bless you.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Leah Kowk to her Publication

https://www.learning-mind.com/schumann-resonance-human-consciousness/
The vibrations of the earth and everything on it.
Top line is angels, second line is us, 3rd line is Satans deepstate cabal, bottom line is satans demons

(1) Show this thread