Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Fook he say?

Congratulations to the actor, it is not so easy to play an idiot!!

That man doesn't even know he's not a potato. Jesus take the wheel.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

yes finally he says something i afree with " we can only re- elect Donald Trump"

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

I remember those remarks vividly when he first said them.

Just like the massive fraud he said they organized, here seems to be Joe just telling us the truth.

He reiterates the same claim about 3 different ways so its hard to call it a misstatement.

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Karma please forgive me but this guy says the funniest things!!
Vote for the other Biden, Corn Pop, the hair on his legs, and it goes on and on!

😜dobrý vták,ale má pekný úsmev

What say you on this issue????

Biden Forces Out Prosecutor Investigating Powerful Democrats
By Cameron Arcand
Published February 19, 2021 at 3:48pm
https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-forces-prosecutor-investigating-powerful-democrats/

Find out who is playing the role of Natalie Biden and it may lead you to who is playing the role of Joe BiDan.

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Oh no just no!! Is this the same one Hunter hmmm?
Malia Obama hmmm Saw her credit card on his laptop
with some things like you know the stuff hmmmm

The funny one had to be jJim Carey.
Saw him in jeans and 'THE BOOTS'!!!

(3) Show this thread

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

can we neuter this joe and keep him around just for sh*ts and giggles?? his gaffs are hysterical

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

no! he not that funny! he's a sicko

(1) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

His voice triggers me.

*Warning...Warning* ...

*Massive nwo.exe file Malfunction* ...

*Please reboot Hardware* ...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Patriot WWG1WGA USAF Ret F-4 Phantoms Phorever

A criminal pedophile with dementia. Bad combination.

Christian-Freedom loving Patriot-who prays soon common courtesy/respect for one another will Grace this Nation/World again

we did re-elect DJT but you AHoles stole it from him

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

This clone is past it's expiration date.

If this was a ceo of a company, besides all the employees calling him an idiot, the board of directors whould have voted him out or better yet, never voted him in.

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Damn Idiot!!

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

how much longer do we have to watch this idiot ???

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

YOU KNOW HE IS REALLY' CHIP-PY'

Rebel....as in 1776. Love my God, country and Donald J Trump

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just blew an erection

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

😆😂🤣🙃

😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

can't wait to see who he really is..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

good actor, isn't he?

(1) Show this thread