Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

NM already south of the border for decades with a few pockets of Patriots and everyone else aiding and abetting. We do have bases and plenty of tunnels....tick tock Mr. Rabbit.

NOT TO WORRY....the MILITARY is in CHARGE...
WE got THIS....
BIDEN has no REAL POWER....

THE JOKE'S ON "US" PEOPLE!!!!

❣️Native American Heartland PATRIQT USA💙⚔️🛡LightWorker🌈💫For God👑 & Country🇺🇸 WWG1WGA💚🐸NCSWIC #SaveOurChildren

They need to meet the needs of the American people first before taking on added weight. We hv American citizens without electricity, water & food due to severe weather! We have homeless Veterans in the streets! So many needs to be met first!#AmericaFirst

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Well offriggincourse they are.
Such tom-fookery will now be Status Quo.
Just somebody step on my toe please..
So I can wake from this FOOKIN DREAM!

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

we're struggling financially, & we are in some bad weather & a plandemic; they want to accept migrants?!

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

insurgents, illegal aliens, not "migrants".

(1) Show this thread

🤔