FRENS🐸🐸🐸 WHO CAN HELP ME DECIPHER WAT WAS THIS SILVERCOIN HANDED TO PENCE AFTER HE OFFICIATED THE ELECTORAL VOTES 4 BIDEN? HERE IS THE SCREENSHOT. POSTING VIDEO IN COMMENTS.
I REALLY WANA KNO WAT THIS COIN IS
WAS THIS HIS INITIATION? SKULL & BONES

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

definitely symbolic of Haman and Judas.

Just a Texas Gal who LOVES God, My Family, Our Beloved Republic, The Constitution, and Our Military. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🗽🇺🇸🇺🇸 #GodWins #TBIYTC

I see skull and bones.

Just a Texas Gal who LOVES God, My Family, Our Beloved Republic, The Constitution, and Our Military. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🗽🇺🇸🇺🇸 #GodWins #TBIYTC

Good evening...if I may ask, is it known who handed it to him?

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response JUDITH TAMEZ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Reired after 21 years in the military. Served as a military police and a tanker. Now I served the Lord.

Pentagram is my guess.

Reired after 21 years in the military. Served as a military police and a tanker. Now I served the Lord.

In response Harry Darden to his Publication

In any case it can't be good because of nasty nancy gave him a elbow bump acknowledging it.

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

CHALLENGE COIN

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Someone thought it might be the Punisher, but if it was I would have thought he would have given more of a reaction.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Surely that's not RFK Jr???

Empty nester. Dog and cat mom. God is in control. The devil is a liar and the father of all lies. Put on the full armor of God. No weapon...

That is Rep Brad Wenstrup of Ohio. He is a Colonel in the US Army Reserves, an Iraqi war vet and a doctor of Podiatric Medicine. At the time of this coin exchange, someone in another forum thought this might be a 'job well done' from a military man, or something like that. I'm not a vet and am unfamiliar with the tradition.

(2) Show this thread