It feels like the [deep state] attempted a Mandela Effect of 2020 so that we're renaming things from last Spring but oh well, I'll play along. This is the list of [Governors] that knowingly sent covid +'s to high-risk elderly care facilities. That's murder.

Armor of God.
✔️[Cuomo]
✔️[Whitmer]
✔️[Newsom]
✔️[Wolf]
✔️[Murphy]

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

They can scream that it's retribution all they want, but when we come for them, and it will be soon, it will be Justice.

Pro Life Conservative Christian. Happy Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Lifelong Warrior. WWG1WGA Honored that I was followed by Gen Flynn.

Premeditated Mass Murder. No mercy for them.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️🙏

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana had the sword out this morning, recon I must have had it underneath my pillow all night. Had a really hard time getting it back in the sheathe today.
First time I have been pissed off in months.
I miss my grounding outside, miss my water, come on spring!

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

I hope these murderers of elederly woill pay for their crimes...

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Good afternoon, friend! I'm ready for sleepy eyes to be opened to this very soon!