If Scotus quietly heard the voter fraud case in November would you even know?

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Left a message/question for you re: BTC over on Gab when you have a minute

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

XRP, XLM.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

i have had silver for quite some time.... I'm looking at utility based crypyos atm....

Over on Gab i showed you how Gen Flynn and Andrew Torba apparently disagree. What do you know that they don't?

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I have 30 oz so far. For shits and giggles. I bought a kilo of copper today for $50. People were bidding on ebay so.. 🤷‍♀️

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Oh good...silver is all I have. I don't understand the bitcoin thing...so I don't trust it.

xrp?

I have 10k in physical. What are your thoughts on the SLV and GLD ETFs for 401k funds? Dont want anything to do with stocks right now.

In response Lady Irish to his Publication

You need physical metals, as the paper may not have anything to back it up. Based on everything I have read get PSLV, as they have physical silver to back it up. Look up WallStreetSilver on Reddit. You will learn a great deal.

(1) Show this thread