Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Looks like you are missing a W...

sounds gpod whats the plans for next elections since its looking toward 2024 same righed stuff or more rigging just curious

sounds gpod whats the plans for next elections since its looking toward 2024 same righed stuff or more rigging just curious

Will do VK…😎

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

That gal that was Epstein's handler? She just has lists of names, videos, pictures and has the contacts/methods to launder money, people, information, blackmail, drugs, weapons. The regular declass stuff

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

💜 Wonder wat a MM of MAXWELL would produce to find a deeper understanding of what is hidden in her DNA...I seem to locate appropriate players good vs bad this way to identify and penetration test the soul to see how my energy feels after my command center launches a mirror of TRUTH of who THEY are at them.

SO,
MAXWELL
4365632 *First Gematria dig here (DCFEFCB)
7292 >> 2927 *Dig 💙

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication

In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Non poster, take what I learn and try to wake others.

its dropped

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

test

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Hey VK, Whats your Pissed Level?

Trump and Team are blowing up the swamp today. 🇺🇸Patriots taking America Back🇺🇸
I listen to the hearing and viewed Lin's post on Telegram.

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

I listened in on the call. Many docs were unsealed with calls for redactions for medical, non-parties and "Does" (people that have not yet been addressed). At the end of the call there was a request from council to have a week plus a day (and possibly extending to 1/29) in order to prepare court's requested redactions. Judge granted and also asked that docs be posted in a visible group with title such as "Documents ordered unsealed"

NOTE: Some of the unsealed noted today had also be prev unsealed in other cases and noted as such.

Wish it was sooner, but there ya go! Keep an eye on lin

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

...eye on link - on another topic, you're probably already watchning lin🤣

(1) Show this thread

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

I see the next 2 months of trials ... tribunals & Disclosure ... The media has no choice but to roll with what's coming

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

please help me review this site - there is too much here for me to review alone
https://geopolitics.co/vital-issues/ben-fulford/

many links look solid...many articles are in line with my research but I can't verify it all and share...

for example:
https://geopolitics.co/2020/08/05/huge-explosions-in-beirut-lebanon-blamed-on-israel/#more-61966 I am a retired blast consultant and agree with most of this - nuclear - if so not the old style but some new type (no fireball - very low loss of life proportionally to the size of the blast) - radiation/fall out??? But they do not specify past

Greek expat to the US of A. Researcher, ex-military, A/V production veteran, long time red-pilled. WWG1WGA

20mins ago at 12:06

11:45 > 119 911
11:45 > 2:9 > 1111
11:46 > 2:10 > 12/21 > 3 > 111 > +++ > 33 > 6
11:46 > 111 > +++
11:47 > 2:11 > 1111
11:47 > 2:11 112 > P > 16 61 > 7

missing W = 23 PAIN

KMD = 28 82 > 1010 > 118 > V = 22 > 1111
Added 'S' = [19] 91 > 1010

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

There appears to be a posting issue with the string of characters shown in the below image,@administrator.

Less than, greater than (used to show mirror in decodes) displays fine while composing a post, but when it is sent, the characters disappear.

First line of the above decode was 119 mirror (these two characters) 911. Not sure who AnonUp is interpreting this string, but it's not posting as composed.

I've run into this multiple times over the past week (not an isolated incident).

Thanks in advance. WRWY

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Possible Epstein was a puppet [not the main person(s) of interest]?
Financed by who or what [F] entities?
1. [Primary] gather blackmail on elected pols, dignitaries, royalty, hollywood influencers, wall street and other financial top level players, other high profile industry specific people, etc.
2. Feed an addiction [controllable]
Maxwell family background?
Robert Maxwell history [intel, agency, wealth, [CLAS 1-99]]?
Sometimes it's the people in the background that are of greater significance.
Q

A patriot who wants a better and brighter future for her kids and grandkids! MAGA! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

arent these the same as we have already seen before?

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

I was listening earlier then lost connection

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

[W] 23, P23N

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

VK missing 'w'

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

hearing on Telegram the judge says it will be released next week WTF

Truth Seekers since 1996....Darkness to Light Warriors

😀

I was trying to listen to the courtroom playing, but having difficulty.