Who needs some more Popcorn ? ENJOY THE SHOW .
Where We Go One, We Go ALL. 🙏🏼✝️❤️🍿✨
The BEST is truly yet to come . ❤️
Happy FRYDAY Patriots!!! 😃

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@USAPatriot_2) can see their posts

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

im sorry but im dome with the popcorn and holding the line. today was supposed to be done in 30. well its a big fat nothing like every other day the last several months

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Why do you always leave negative comments on my posts ? If you dont have trust in the plan or are a true patriot why are you here speading negative energy to other people who do? It's not very helpful or nice. I am here to raise vibes and help people see the light here and you leave me negative comments trying to diminish that light . Please unfollow me if you dont like my posts or energy.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Saved by faith, through Jesus; wife; mother; grandmother; healer; defender of truth

This made me laugh!

I hope my expectations doesn't get "fryed" (hehe) this time around! Things has to happened. We're almost at the end.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Happy FriYAY Casey Dee!! I'm seeing a lot of what looks like farewell posts from a lot of frens here. Praying this means "it's happening"! Looking foward to a FABULOUS weekend! Godspeed to you my friend!🙏🙌💗

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

TEXAN. Proud supporter of President Donald J. Trump!!

🍿🍿🍷

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

let's do this 🙏❤️