I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Interscope records literally has the little boy lover logo dotting the i.

Based in Santa Monica, California, Interscope's artist roster includes Dr. Dre, Eminem, Madonna, Billie Eilish, Selena Gomez, Kendrick Lamar, Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey, Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani, and U2.

#InterscopeRecords#pedophiles#satanicpedos#SaveOurChildren#symbolismwillbetheirdownfall

FULL of LIFE...FULL of LOVE...FULL of TRUTH...my friends know NOT to ask if they don’t want the TRUTH, exude LOVE the devil hates it!

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Justice...oh sweet justice is coming for them all and we get to witness it all. I cannot wait. I am the only ANON and my family says I am delusional of all the propaganda and my reply is GOD sent Q you just wait and see....how all my propoganda is TRUTH, what reason do I have to lie to you, I only want the best for you and you will soon realize and see for yourself!!!

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Vickie Simon to her Publication

Agreed! I cannot wait for justice! God save the children! I understand how you feel because my family, friends, and coworkers all think that I have gone off the deep end. I can't wait for them to see the truth.

FULL of LIFE...FULL of LOVE...FULL of TRUTH...my friends know NOT to ask if they don’t want the TRUTH, exude LOVE the devil hates it!

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

My co-workers are off the edge! One attorney is die hard DEM and to let her know where I stand I told her that I want all EVIL gone I don't care if they are Republicans or Democrats, I want truth...that is why we are in the field we are and we see first hand all the lying attorneys period. Since then there is no mention of Republicans did this or that! Sometimes people just hear what they imagined you said. Always stand TALL for truth and justice. I used to want to be a judge but when I found out it was by appointment I said I am not kissing anyones A$$ forget it, ugh life choices....

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Vickie Simon to her Publication

This is good to hear! Especially coming from another attorney. You are in a very tough field. Maybe God will find a Judge position for you in the new Constitutional Nesara!!😁

In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication

I am not an attorney, have been in the legal field for over 30 years, have trained many attorneys as I believe we are all to share our knowledge that is how we grow as people! I could probably take the bar exam and pass, my kids want me to, but what is the point. I love all our clients as though they are family. I think my job to help them thru the process was my calling. Truth hirts a lot of people...we red pill everyday!

Only people mentioned by @vsimon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Vickie Simon, click on at the bottom under it