Lin Wood Speaks Truth . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈπŸ•Š

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Military already has all the evidence of voter fraud. This looks to me like a "smoke out the rats" mission, a trap. They really have no way out; they will be exposed at some point no matter what direction they choose to go. Patriots in control. Military at its finest. Personally I believe the Supreme Court is infested and has been for some time. 🍿🍿🍿

Christian patriot who loves my country and support DonaLd J. Trump as the DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT IN 2021 Neosho, Missouri, USA

God, move your mighty hand and cause your will to be done in this and all decisions ahead, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME! AMEN!!

In response Debbie Fesler to her Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread

All this fucking game is scripted! Meticulously. On date... I am pissed off with everything at this stage like everyone but know there is a biblical happy end. And I think very soon. So couldn't care less about this little "mind games" everybody plays now. Including Lin.

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

If this take months it will be too late for many.

Is there an update on this yet. Been praying !

In response Tracy Moseley to her Publication

more coming out Monday around 0930

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Now wouldn't Lin Wood make for a great elected officical?
Clearly he would be tapped for higher ranks; a great truth seeker.

One thing we can know KNOW FOR SURE we will know more about how corrupt our SCOTUS is or is not.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

LIN: WE KNOW ANYWAY COURTS ARE CORRUPT

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

man after Gods own heart. love him !

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Much respect for him!!! When he speaks, I listen...