Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I have a favor to ask of all of you. Can we please STOP saying "Sauce" when you want more info/links on a topic? I know words can have multi meanings, however, given what we know about Pedophila and their code words, one of which is "Sauce" it makes me cringe and that word is being overly used.

This is asked to verify and disseminate information. This is terminology. Anons don't tell others what to do. Anons don't take orders. Anons do not get offended.
God bless and carry on patriot.

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @17Qtips45 in this post can reply

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

I know what the word is used for, I mentioned in my post. Further, I wasn't 'ordering' anyone to do anything, I asked a favor. BIG DAMN difference. Sorry that you felt the need to get defensive. Anons are human, and , I have read many times from some well known popular anons, one anon is not better or above another, we are equal. I am entitled to an opinion too or are we censoring here too now?

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Exactly the point of the reply.

(1) Show this thread