I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

None whatsoever ... 😜

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

😂🤣😂 These are just great. Ask me sometime about my experience watching the first "Mars rover" and how i knew it was faked.

Only people mentioned by @cmbwsu in this post can reply

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

Back when the first "Mars rover" supposedly landed, NASA had a 24/7 livestream going and i used to watch it. One day, as i was watching it on my computer, a fat chicken strutted across in front of it nonchalantly pecking and clucking. I laughed my self sick. I was home alone and no one believed me when i told them, but i knew from that point on it was ALL faked. Every last mission is a lie. I actually think we have had bases on the moon and Mars for a long time.

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Cluck cluck ... 😜

(1) Show this thread