Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

😭🇺🇸🇺🇸💖💖🙏🏽🙏🏽🙌🏼🙌🏼

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

❤❤❤😘

(1) Show this thread

i cried reading this.... so good.... needed.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication

Hi 😊 It really is needed.

❤😘❤

(1) Show this thread

That LION and his PRIDE are getting too blood thirsty for the DEATHS of GOD's PEOPLE.

WE THE PEOPLE are the WHITE HATS of GOD now.

GOD IS TRUTH and it is not offered by those I sent.
LIES, TRICKERY, DEATH, SUFFERING, PRETENSE, Scripts, Silicon Masks are not of GOD.

I jope u don't ,ind I want to steal your meme

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

Steal away Sweet Heart. Its not mine I stole it too. 😊

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I just realized I wrote Twin Nickels not Two Nickels. Twin Nickels is still the truth soooo. No Worries.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💖🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

❤️🙏✝️