Only people mentioned by @jfk2djt in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

AMEN

🚨πŸ₯œ,πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ(β™‹οΈπŸŒœπŸ‡¨πŸ‡±πŸ€ πŸƒ)πŸ“… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. πŸš¨πŸ”œπŸ”ͺπŸ’΅βš°οΈβ˜ οΈ //🚨 πŸŽ¬πŸ›«πŸ’πŸ’₯✈️🏒πŸ’₯🏒πŸ’₯🎬=πŸŽπŸ’©.// πŸŽ¬πŸš€πŸŒ–πŸ›°πŸŽ¬=πŸŽπŸ’©. //πŸŒŽπŸ‘ˆπŸŽπŸ’©.// πŸ˜·πŸŽπŸ’©!// πŸ’€πŸ‘ˆπŸ’‰πŸ‘ˆπŸ–•! [πŸ’‰=πŸ–•]

waste of good air

Trump WON // Tyrannical Governments are a "danger to public health" so why don't we remove that first. The vaxx is poison

Vampire fucktarts

Makes my skin crawl he does - Vile little man

Well, one thing about not getting control or not showing you already have control over the MSM since 2017, is you can still keep everyone feeling uncertain and always steer the herd's hatred where you need them to hate, while the vaxxing, weather flukes, DEW fires, shut downs and no jobs, no stimulus, masks can keep doing the NWO plans.
I hear MedBeds are not going to be available.
Now they are not doing NESARA any time soon.
They are urging everyone to get on board with the NEW FIAT Bitcoin or InitiativeQ so they can shut you off if socially not behaving.
FULL CONTROL...no work, no money, no freedom.
This is CHINA without the Dems, RINOS or the REDS.
It is THE OTHER CABAL

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

alex too

Hate is a strong word.
I HATE these people.

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

society is getting to the point of not believing there will be justice ... until it is shown on fake news or any news people have stopped believing because insanity is setting in.