Only followers of this user (@MidnightRyder) can see their posts

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

In response News Corner to his Publication

I'm curious of the Barron and Diana side by side pic.

Only followers of this user (@MidnightRyder) can see their posts

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

In response TheNow AndThen to his Publication

Yes, that spun me out a bit...
And just before that, Diana and Dodi with a baby??
That child does not look like Barron to me though.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

This video never gets old -

Would Texas be warmer with Ted Cruz???

View the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T7RB8evpqs

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

It's till buffering. It's unwatchable again. sorry

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

This is not the Part 2. This is Fake. Rewatch Part 1 then watch this video. It's just a copy of the same video with different clips. The 6:45 min of Part 1 and 0:50 of Part 2 are the same. It's fake.

Part 1: https://www.bitchute.com/video/qvfUkQTG5QHP/
- Go to 6:45 min.

Part 2: https://odysee.com/@QNewsCorner:1/the-plan-updated-2.07:4?r=4Z9SVWwGv8gdUwLBR3ppotPGAtcpGWGp
- Go to 0:50 sec.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

I am trying to get this on bitchute@candtalan, hopefully will work

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Excellent, thank you!

nice 1 bro...peace n love from FLAT ALBION..WWG1WGA

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

HT! This is where my real journey took off--Joe M--I knew it was Truth from the start--more a feeling I've always had that the Earth and Her People R broken and we must fight to repair them--and our own Souls as well perhaps? TY!