If Scotus quietly heard the voter fraud case in November would you even know?

Juan O'Savin told Robert David Steele, April 1 Trump would be in office. Im rooting for that date.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

Truth Seeker, WWG1WGA, Trump 2Q2Q, Nesara/Gesara, Christian, God Wins, Trust the Plan

In response arba happihr to her Publication

He said BY April 1, not on April 1.

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Keep seeing March 4 Inauguration and voting again in another election with QVS with everyone using their computers or phones. What about that? Also intel saying next two weeks are going to be epic (2/19/21 - 3/4/21).

There's evidence he never left office. Just the corrupt White House DC.

- I LOVE: God,🇫🇷 🇺🇸 & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO 🇪🇺

This is also what I heard 🙏

Don’t trust the dates. It could be Easter or later. DJT is already President. The question now correlates only with the timing of the reveal. Dates will change. Think Project Looking Glass. The deep state has that too. Ezra informed us not to expect one main event. A number of smaller events will be coming. Misinformation is necessary, especially regarding dates.