Only people mentioned by @CanadaPatriot8 in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication

ANSWER:
1. WHEN YOU SUBMIT & ACCEPT COMMUNISM
2. WHEN GATES BELIEVES THE GLOBAL POPULATION IS REDUCED ENOUGH TO BE SUSTAINABLE...😣

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

That mask has nothing to do with your health, and everything to do with your submission.

where exactly in the Constitution does it say government can take away my God given rights for a flu virus?

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Spaulding Showalter to his Publication

Nowhere. But EVERYTHING done last year & this was totally OPPOSITE of the Constitution & Bill of Rights, State & Federal. But "THEY" DID/DO IT ANYWAY πŸ’₯CUZ THEY CANπŸ’₯UNTIL#WeThePeople DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! #Freedom ISN'T FREE.

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

FUK MASKS AND VAX
I'll take my chances with my immune system over something perpetually in my lungs that may or may not cause me a sniffle.
WAKE. UP. BRAINWASHED. SHEEPLE.

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ patriot. I ❀️ President Trump & all he stands for: Freedom Truth Love Peace #WWG1WGA #GESARA, #5D IFBAP Not a dating app! Will block!

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

Exactly!! My immune system works just fine without the vaccine.

(1) Show this thread

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

⬅️this healthy person doesnt wear a mask!