I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Interscope records literally has the little boy lover logo dotting the i.

Based in Santa Monica, California, Interscope's artist roster includes Dr. Dre, Eminem, Madonna, Billie Eilish, Selena Gomez, Kendrick Lamar, Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey, Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani, and U2.

#InterscopeRecords#pedophiles#satanicpedos#SaveOurChildren#symbolismwillbetheirdownfall

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

In this example I completely agree. As with every other example I've seen on here. But as an artist I'd be remiss to not mention that spirals and happy faces are two of the most doodled symbols. I think in advertising and logos most, if not all spirals are exactly what we fear they are. But in art, sometimes their just filler for blank space. At least in my own experience they are.

Yes, especially when you see that some of the main "artists" that they represent are on Epstein's flight logs: Madonna, Eminem (under his real name Marshall Matthers III), Lady Gaga (under her real name Stefani Germanotta), and Gwen Stefani.

In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

According to the Actual Flight LOG with Alan Dershowitz name on it-HE did NOT go all the way to the Island! He was representing Pedo Epstein in a case, but it shows on the flight log his name was on, that he got off plane in another city in the USA before it traveled on to the island. Everyone Else-Nope Nada Nein-they WENT to the Island.....

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

YUP AND MORE!!

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

I completely agree. I just worry that people will see a crappy drawing I did in my teens and assume I'm a monster rather than just the lazy artist I was back then.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication

😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread