Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Wife 💍 Mom ❤️ American 🇺🇸

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

I never got into politics because they all lied.. Last March my sister said she watched fall of cabal and while I was completely shocked after I dove in, I wasnt surprised on what Ive learned! Its given me a thirst to know and understand more! It made be proud to vote for someone who is actually doing good for not just the states, but the world!
WWG1EGA ♥️

I watched Fall of the Cabal on Youtube before it was censored while on China Virus lockdown. Then I started digging to try to disprove it but couldn't. Then like you, its been one rabbit hole after another. I then after researching Central Banks from FOC, I watched Docu called Federal Reserve, Not Federal, No Reserve on Amazon and it redpilled me on the fake history that we have been taught. I highly suggest it. Just the first 3 hrs. The last hour is not part of the Docu.
https://www.amazon.com/Federal-Reserve-Not-No/dp/B07QNZ3X3B

In response Lynnsey Jewett to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Life Is Stranger Than Fiction They Say,