I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Interscope records literally has the little boy lover logo dotting the i.

Based in Santa Monica, California, Interscope's artist roster includes Dr. Dre, Eminem, Madonna, Billie Eilish, Selena Gomez, Kendrick Lamar, Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey, Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani, and U2.

#InterscopeRecords#pedophiles#satanicpedos#SaveOurChildren#symbolismwillbetheirdownfall

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

One of my favorite Disney (I know 😞) movies is "Moana" and I've watched it many times. I watched it again the other night, and there is was glaring at me, the sail on the boat that Moana finds in the cave and ultimately takes out to sea to find Maui. I felt sick to my stomach. The symbol is also the "O" in Moana's name in the title.

Disgusting!!! When I was a child, Disney's "It's a Small World" was my favorite ride. Now, it makes me sick that the "Boy Lover" symbols were right in my face on that ride. I will never go to Disney again.

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

I dont think Disney Land will be open anytime soon and will most likely be razed. Far too much evil has happened there for way too long. There is and never was any joy there.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

it was mine also. pretty much the only thing i remember out of the whole trip. That and the swamp ride. do not hate on me. I am talking 44-45 years ago!

NOW LIVE

Max Spiers Talked About His Death In His Last Speech!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXb5OkqQG60