Feature upgrade today. Hang tight.
The best is yet to come.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

I'm a BIG Pain in the Butt. Yeshua is Lord!

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

I am UNABLE to put my website blog URL into my profile settings. All it does is stay stuck & says "Uploading Images" I'm NOT uploading images when simply copying & pasting URL into the field. When I do actually upload inmages into comment, I'm only able to upload 1 image instead of at least 2 or 3, because I need to show the error of how videos aren't playing either. The error says "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported." So whoever uploaded that video isn't going to be seen. Can these problems be fixed? Thank you.

I'm a BIG Pain in the Butt. Yeshua is Lord!

In response Messiah Mews to her Publication

Screenshot of SECOND error... Also, I'd like to be able to just drag images over into the field, like we do on Twitter.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

we love you guys for what you are doing for us! it is because of patriots like you and the team that we are winning this war!! keep fighting!

Patriot 🙏 Christian🙏 Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

It's 12:07 EST Koba
Yet you have a 3:01 timestamp
Are you in GMT time?
PS: Being able to drop images from clipboards would be fabulous
Right now I have to take a snippet and save it locally then upload
Usually I can copy and past from the clipboard... :)

Patriot 🙏 Christian🙏 Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

😏Hey Koba
Do you want any lists functionality that would be nice?
A list of bugs?
I don't want to cross a line - sometimes ppl feel it's helpful
Other times ppl can be annoyed.
I know it's a lot to create a platform like this.
Let me know if you need me to make a list...
Thank you for all you do...
:)
PS: Number one on my list are .gifs...🐸

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication

You can cross number 1 off then. We always had gifs its just not as intuitive where you'd find them. ⤵️

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸#TheGreatAwakening ✅ But most of all ... pray🙏

You Fa Best Bro ❤🙏

Devinely guided pisces wwg1wga and Jesus

please please please.

I really appreciate your hard work in keeping the free flow of info alive and well ❤️

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Thank You Love 🙏🏼❣️.... Could you answer on my first post today .... it cut off in the middle of my actual full message ... its really important as it came to me in that moment as it was & i cant repeat the wording exactly as it was in that thought process at that exact time 🙏🏼✨

Pour la liberté, pour la paix dans le monde. Amour et Lumière et de tout coeur avec les USA et le Président Trump. Qu'ils soient bénis.

🙏

THANK YOU!!!!

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

We are grateful for giving us this platform. "The Island of Misfits" 🤣

Retired, Army Pilot, Love Trump, WWG1WGA

Thank you so much. Really appreciate the site and all that you are doing.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

This app rules! The patriots would be lost without it!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Awesome! you are the best

THanks so much! You are doing a great job!

Trump supporter! Digital Soldier! Wife of army vet, mother and grandmother fighting for our freedom. #WWG1WGA #GODWINS #THEGREATAWAKENING

Love this app, I do see a lot of the same posts though and I try to follow a lot of people so I get new content. I feel like the same posts loop sometimes. Keep up the good work :)

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response Diane Buckley to her Publication

Its because people are sharing the original post. Ill come up with a fair way to filter this.

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Thanks for heads up! you are the best 😊

you're the best, Koba.

WRWY

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

😁😁😁

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Thank you!

thank you Kobayashi! lets get ready to party!

Doing a great job@Kobayashi. Thanks!

Anythings you can share on the new features?

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Your the bomb digity brother and thats no doubt 😅😂😅😂😅😇 thank you for all you ve done