ONCE AGAIN, we are being reminded that the most valuable linemen are not in the NFL. They are the ones that climb up poles and crawl into lift baskets in the harsh elements and frigid temperatures to maintain and restore our lifestyles. God Bless all the blue collar workers who go to great heights to provide comfort for the rest of us. Much respect to my former lineman crews. 💕

Only people mentioned by @Tnsfno20 in this post can reply

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

In response Just Me... to her Publication

Great Heights....Nice

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Love this post. We've been saved after 2 hurricanes by these guys. They are heroes.

I've been a lineman for almost 15 yrs now, was just in Texas after the hurricane for 23 days, thank you for this post

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

In response Jam Laco to his Publication

After 80 hours with NO power or water, seeing the lights flicker back on, I immediately thanked God for his protection over y'all and for all that y'all do. Having worked at DOE in 500kV power substations and coal fired plants I know first hand what it's like. Much respect to you. 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

i have hooked a few poles in my day. thank god, i never had to do it in these elements!

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

ESSENTIAL WORKER! No 4yr. college degree...

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication

Absolutely!

(1) Show this thread

And this my friends is where I support hazard pay!!!!