Only people mentioned by @stormtracker66 in this post can reply

𝓤.𝓢. 𝓐𝓻𝓶𝔂 𝓥𝓮𝓽 (31𝒱/31𝓤) 𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓮, 𝒯𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒞ℴ𝓂𝓂 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉. ℬ𝒮𝒸ℐ𝒯, ℳ𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

IT WILL BE BIBLICAL!!!

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Our President this morning "Its not a long term goodbye, we will see each other soon" DJT

WE ARE AWAKE & THEY ARE#Fooked 💥💥💥

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#darktolight#TheStorm#thestormisuponus

Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

[ Photo ]
How about this? The Twitter account Day1JTrumpet had Trump's face with fiery eyes. Now it has been changed to the PAIN avatar.

In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication

I don't follow this person but I know some people who do & they seem to like the account. I think, now that the fake news media have people believing President Trump finally gave in & is going to hand over the Presidency to Biden peacefully, something like this can be put into play (see pic.). Trump was activated with his speech (fiery eyes) then maybe it was switched to the Punisher (which equals PAIN) because something like this is about to happen. (jmo)

(1) Show this thread

Really!

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

What platform is Joe on? I miss his post!

In response Q The Lions to his Publication

Gab

(1) Show this thread