Trust β€œscience” πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Stephen Hawking was never able to complete his life-long theory of everything because he was an atheist. He lack any understanding of LOVE, consciousness & the order of the Divine Source β€” the basic teachings of the Law of One. Without this foundation, all of his work was flawed from the start. These same beliefs are still true with our modern science & medical industry, injected with lower vibrational intentions like greed & power, all its creations will be flawed & disastrous. Trust God, organic nature & your true innate intuition. βœ¨πŸ™πŸ½πŸ’œβœ¨

Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! πŸ•―οΈβ€οΈπŸ™ God's Warrior of truth and light!

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Evil Elf to his Publication

I think Hawking was a psyop. Need an "expert?" Just call Stephen Hawking and get your "answer." Who's going to question a parapalegic with a robot voice who "knows" all of the secrets of the universe? They could peddle all kinds of crap through him, including atheism, first and foremost. How do we know the words attributed to him were actually his?

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

Stay strong in the Armour of God! Stephen Hawking was not a good person -- he was part of the "fake" story to hide the truth! (Here he is enjoying a submarine ride on Espstein Island.)

God is perfect. Everything we need for our health and happiness is already here. Trust yourself and trust God!

Science has perverted nature!

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Yes!!
THIS.
You can't have one without the other.
Those days are over.
This is a New Paradigm

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

Well-said! Looking forward to moving on from the old way of doing things.

(1) Show this thread

just a reminder: fee like its relevant , stephen Hawking was on Epstein island and likely a satanic POS.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Microfiber particlals in n 95 mask and rebreathing your exhale go right along with asbestos.