Here in support of our President Donald J. Trump, & restoration of our American Republic!, by all legal means necessary! “God Wins” WWG1WGA

in case any of you have forgotten what the Trump family is really like, here is a reminder from an employee...
https://youtu.be/lxaKUo5naoY

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Dennis Dumas to his Publication

Beautiful and so True , many forget, don't know ,but Donald Trump is nothing close to a racist, never has been !! He was Jesse Jacksons major Financial support both runs , he also gave black men loans back in the 80's when banks wouldn't and aome would go to pay him back , he would rip the checks up several have said , he also had a black gf in the early 90's whom also has said he is not a racist in fact ,she found this offensive to her and her family, stating she wouldn't have dated a racist !! Gentleman she stated this is a beautiful video thank you for sharing :) Love Our President Trump!

Only people mentioned by @NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bran WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it