This happened at a baseball game in South Korea. SK telecom 5G AR.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

🙄It's only a matter of time before they fool the sheeple into believing we are being invaded by aliens when it's just a hologram🤪🤫😵

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

You'd think that if the Dragon were actually flying around that ppl in the audience would at least be looking at it. This looks like CGI imposed on the video afterward, not live.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Exactly. no one was paying any attention to the 'dragon' not even the guys on the field throwing a ball around.
is Erza testing our observation skills?

(1) Show this thread

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

So Project Blue Beam next on the agenda?

They chose to use a fire breathing dragon and gave it a horned throne to perch on ... a little too much reference to satanic worship.

I believe God created man in all colors. Because God loves 🌈 Rainbows. We are all equal under our Lord God. Patriots live in God's house.

does it shit Napalm

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Dang, since when did Hillary start liking sports??? LOL!!!

The video is just AR. you can tell it's not actually there since the players on the field are looking at the screen even tho it's right there in front of them

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

This explains much of the deceptive technology they have been using. If they had gotten away with the Great Reset we would have been fooled by this kind of stuff. Or like the video you showed on telegram using it to scare us with an Alien invasion.

now that is current technology. impressive. deception. illusions. evil can't hide behind the curtain for3ver.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Maybe the people who had their Covid 19 shots.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

😂😂😂. Somebody isn't happy about the Supreme Court event today!!!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

What happened with Scotus I've been busy this morning.

(1) Show this thread

That would cause mass panic.

Freedom is not Free. You must and Always protect what is Yours. Fight for America and Fight for Your Freedom. America First.

obviously a bad cgi. no one is running or screaming...

Small business owner, we own a roofing company in Alberta, Canada. Huge Trump Supporter. Long distance runner. Never wear a mask!

If that had happened at the Super Bowl, Tom Brady would have taken it down with a perfect spiral.

Im speechless... 😮

Where is Daenerys?

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

South Korea.

(1) Show this thread

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Dragon symbol similar to 82nd ?

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

This is what they are doing on MSM to fool the world

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

no one was looking at it in the stands, lol

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Was this used on 911 with "the planes, the planes"? Just asking for a friend✈️

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

yes

(1) Show this thread

Hmmm.....Yet nobody is even flinching. I'm betting this is what the TV viewers were seeing...and the crowd was seeing it on the big screen...but I'm having trouble believing they were seeing the hologram in real-time. Even a hologram doing those things would make people flinch or duck at the very least...real or not...it's instinctive. You know....in my oh-so-professional opinion. LOL! Looks like an ad for a game or something.

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

if that really happened.... People would be running and screaming. I dont believe it.

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

if that really happened.... People would be running and screaming. I dont believe it.

The Shadow as well? So this is the technology everyone's seeing in the sky thinking UFOs exist!?

Freedom loving, TRUMP supporting, Q following, God's Amazing Natural Universe Inspired, PATRIOT❗

Nicely done!

Why aren't people running?

In response Susie Que to her Publication

They were told it was a hologram show before hand.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Susie Que to her Publication

I just called him out on the same thing and he blocked me. I proved him wrong. @GhostEzra is a Poser. He may spread some good info but he is not Ezra Cohen-Watnick.

(2) Show this thread

What the heck 🤣