3 weeks ago Joe Biden suspends President Trump's executive order aimed at preventing China from interfering in our power grid & Jen Psaki doesn't have an answer. Go figure.
This video has been circulating on Tik Tok the past few days in relation to what's happening right now in Texas & Oregon.
👇👇👇
https://youtu.be/ENyatRcxzsM
☝️☝️☝️

Only people mentioned by @vDarknessFalls in this post can reply

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

Poor girl. I feel sorry for her. I miss "the smart one" so much. She was so, so, soooooo much better, so intelligent and so knowleadgable.

❣️Native American Heartland PATRIQT USA💙⚔️🛡LightWorker🌈💫For God👑 & Country🇺🇸 WWG1WGA💚🐸NCSWIC #SaveOurChildren

Must be one big ass circle if she hasnt come back arpund to it. Her "circle back" routine getting old.

❣️Native American Heartland PATRIQT USA💙⚔️🛡LightWorker🌈💫For God👑 & Country🇺🇸 WWG1WGA💚🐸NCSWIC #SaveOurChildren

Must be one big ass circle if she hasnt come back arpund to it. Her "circle back" routine getting old.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Why did she have to circle back? Didn't she get the question beforehand so she can have the answer ready and not sound like a dolt?