Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Never believed that lie. Flesh and bones minus the water, doesn't contain that much energy.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

I have read that is several different sources over the years. But it is still odd that the united states gets the most of its supplies from other countries.. so many things need to be revealed

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

It's quite amazing if you do the math of volumes, just in gas, that are used verses what [they] say is available crude globally. My logic tells me it's all a big lie.

Ive always thought oil was a byproduct of the earths core being molten. I never believed it was because of rotting dinosaur carcasses

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

ohhh the BANKSTERS are being EXPOSED to the LIGHT!

yesssss

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

I wouldn't be surprised at all.