1/3 Okay Patriots, I need some help with this. I've been doing some research and found that Showcall, a security company was awarded a big contract in MAY 2020 for "security" in Washington DC. Then Checkmate, a division of Showcall was awarded a HUGE contract also in May. I found this article on TMZ talking about Joe Biden's security. What I'm trying to figure out is what did "they" know and when did they know it? The huge 76 Million dollar contract went out in May and was never put out for bid! Something is rotten in Denmark and DC! I need people to dig and big names to get this out!

Only people mentioned by @BetsyRossConservative in this post can reply

LESS "REGURGITATION" I post more "Original Content". I am now a registered Democrat. Two can play at this game. #Infiltrate

In response Betsy Ross to her Publication

@bumblebeepatriot What do you think?

LESS "REGURGITATION" I post more "Original Content". I am now a registered Democrat. Two can play at this game. #Infiltrate

Maybe this will get your juices flowing anons... #QANON#wwg1wga#MAGA