How do we break free from economic slavery? I see a few posting about new crypto currencies XRP and the like. If the idea exists that one person can obtain a benefit from good luck or good strategy, doesn't that keeep us enslaved? There will be those with and those without. Getting up at 4am everyday and trotting off to work, just doesn't sit right anymore. Our purpose on the earth is surely about more than the pursuit of wealth, for many it's a life lived of barely getting by. I don't know what the future situation looks like, but we need to work out what our purpose of living would be if we didn't have to spend our time and energy making someone else rich. I think it involves a completely new way of thinking about it all - something no one alive today has ever experienced.

Only people mentioned by @Wild_Turkey in this post can reply

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Waz Collier to his Publication

My humble opinion?
That ship is turning as we speak.
Central Banks are sweating it out as their Cabal system crumbles.
Currencies will be Sovereign again, backed by solid assets, no longer able to be printed out of thin air.

Big pieces to fall will be the loan/interest structure, illegal taxes, and Maritime to Common Law. The War Castles (DC>VATICAN>City of LONDON) have been REMOVED. (Rock/Roth families have publicly lost much since Trump took helm in 2017)

To position yourself? (I'm not a Financial Advisor...just well-rounded in Knowledge/Awareness of Global affairs!)
Consider precious metals. (Gold, Silver, etc)
They've been valuable since the beginning of time, and artifically suppressed by the Fiat currency Cabal system OverLords.
At very least, they will HOLD value into future.
Potentially? They'll go UP.

I do Believe we'll have some Quantum level tech currency as well.
Not at all sure which digital form that will fall under?
Already existing? (bitcoin, etc) E

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts