Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Anon supporter, Trump follower. MAGA

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

if the msm wont report the truth how can the patriots, newspapers, billboards, radio!

Anon supporter, Trump follower. MAGA

I dont understand why news like OANN and Newsmax arent exposing more truth if they want people woke.

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❤️ God Bless America! 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA

Ugh! Sheeples are cheering...

all for optics. there is no Paris Accord. kaput.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Many local govs still in-step with the movie, reversing policies and dircting OUR money and daily lives. 2018 EO was inacted. 1/20 was another awaited deadline, military in control, EBS not blowing up my phone, Feb is Declas, now it's March for 19th POTUS. Anons know alot is happening but MSM delivery unchanged and its audience remains uninformed and unchanged no matter how incredulous the movie script is. To [them] the Epstein mini-series already played. How awful. The end.
Mainstream audience could use a few regular 💥💥 to advance critical thinking PRIOR to the MOAB or there will be psyc dissonance and disconnection and the time to restoration will continue.

TX and Patriots everyware could use more ammo outside of the choir halls.

I remain#HoldTheLine as my toes search for # LINEINTHESAND.
WWG1WGA 🙏⚔️🙏

Patriot. Truth Seeker. The Best Is Yet To Come!! It’s going to be BIBLICAL!! God Bless Our Country and God Bless President Trump!

I know we're living in a movie, but reading this makes my blood boil!! Enough is Enough!! President Trump... COME BACK SOON!! We miss you... WE LOVE YOU!!!

So we're watching a movie and that's not really happening but it feels like if you live here in Texas it is happening I think they're coming after Texas because Texas wants Texit 🤨🧐

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼 Imperfect Christian

But its not real bc its just a movie right?🤔

How does this help America? It only helps Democrats pockets!

Mom, LaLa, 2 Bluetick hounds, hunt, fish and live by "The mountains are calling I must go" E. TN

Guess that's my answer. Hes at it again.