You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

My sister, who believes I have lost my mind and is truly concerned for me, is sitting at her daughters track practice listening to one of the moms telling all the same "stories" I do. The mom asked if I follow@GhostEzra on TG. I told my sister this is God telling her it's time to wake up. I really needed this happiness today. My cup is running over. Anons, the gap is closing. Thank you all.

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

Amen. Still trying to get there with my sis an RN..ugh. since parents had covid and mom out of hospital this past sunday staying with my sis til this coming weekend. My mom didn't answer my call last evening and no return call either. They all think My adult son an I have gone mad. None family talks to me anymore. I mean NONE!! I am waiting and praying for a moment like yours. God bless this site otherwise I would be alone in the world with my own thoughts and not being able to share with out judgement. God Bless my frens

Keep showing them love and know that they may never see what you are telling them. It has to be ok. God bless.

In response Mother of Dr Precipice to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SaltandLight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Salt + Light, click on at the bottom under it