Patriots!...

There is a video circulating that shows how the Covid-19 curve is flattening in India.The file is called "India is doing it".

Do not open it or view it!!!

It hacks your phone in 10 seconds and erases your content. It cannot be stopped in any way once it starts.

Re-toot this and please pass the information on to your family and friends.

This info is on TV news this afternoon in Europe.

Only people mentioned by @QFlagPin in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

please read & repost for others to see

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Beware phone hack! #MAGA#Trump#wwg1wga#trumpwon

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Was it this one... as nothing happened to mine?

lol, stfu I am in the cybersecurity industry by HOBBY and even I know, There is not a known or 'unknown' Android or iOS exploit currently working that can activate a malicious payload on mobile device via video file.

That is a bs rumor that has been circulating some 6 months or more now.

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

In response Christian Schlater to his Publication

Then why was it on Sky News this afternoon?

(1) Show this thread

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

🚨 Important!