I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR.

Not a lot of interest so far, but I’ll try one more time before I retire to the mountains.

XRP. XRP. XRP. Okay, maybe. A couple of well known Anons (whom I respect greatly) out here are screaming XRP, but if the Feds and central banks pick 3 xbankers who own 70% of it to replace SWIFT I’m concerned. If the banks fail... XRP fails. And XRP has a competitor, XLM.

Ask me, and I’ll tell you what I think is the real crypto moonshot.

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

In response Godly Man to his Publication

Additionally, I watched a short clip of one of the XRP founders at a conference on stage with the head of the IMF kissing some major ass. Made me want to puke. Anyone in bed with the IMF (Rothchild CABAL) doesn’t get my money.

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Okay. I’m listening. But tell me why XRP is called decentralized when the ledger is maintained by validators who are likely banks. I do not trust banks. Why should I trust a ledger controlled by banks? Isn’t that how we’re being screwed right now?

ISC VS BLOCKCHAIN - I enjoy free open source things anyone can understand, no mining, no bs...

could be wrong because only time will tell... diversification is the only way to make sound financial decisions.

XRP does not use blockchain... XLT does... I do not think our money will have a block or a chain...

What do you know about Ripple vs Stellar? Not eveyone in every industry can be a bad guy...

There is no ownership in XRP itself, it is decentralized.