Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Congratulations Montana on passing House Bill 102

Just a blue collar millwright determined to never allow my children to grow up in a communist state. Q loud and Q proud. #WWGOWGA

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Loving it here in Montana. This is exactly why we qent Red across the board on election day

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Cameron Richmond to his Publication

I am kind of jealous... you don't have to deal with the madness and lack of common sense living elsewhere Enjoy your day..

Dont get it twisted. Montana has been falling into a liberal hellhole for decades. We went red across the state to try and being back what Montana used to be.

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RedPill406 in this post can reply

In response Cameron Richmond to his Publication

I live in Illinois the land of Lincon, the place where our govenors go to jail... and there is no accountability.... I like the fact Montana is making forward progress to trying to correct the situation. Enough is engouh