QFS. Xrp. Mr. Pool. Begin and done.

XRP / ALGO / XLM all the way... No go with Bitcoin. Once the 3 Gorges Dam goes Bitcoin is done. I was reading earlier about how TON of Bitcoin mining machines are in Texas not working / offline which makes me believe again Texas's weather was a direct attack via HAARP .

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

✝️Constantly praying for the people of Texas

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

Does anyone real- eyes how much energy it takes for these mining systems?
Watch how 1 coin is mined, once one is found all systems collapse and restart to mine all over again. We are not on a free energy grid just yet. What backs the crypto? What makes it "real." WHO controls the algorithm? Yes, I know fiat is paper is garbage.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Proud Patriot! Constantly learning and striving to be a good human! I have been in wine sales for 21 years if you have any questions. 😊🍷

my girlfriend wont soeak to me because i tried to warn for about BTC. her husband is a big investor and says i dont know what im talking about because if my conspiracies. umm ok.
Malaysia confiscated 1700+ btc machines yesterday too. https://gab.com/WhipLash347/posts/105754711755365077

In response Gretchen Wagner to her Publication

Sometimes people have to learn the hard way.

(1) Show this thread

Toilet paper will be worth more than bitcoin. If you really want to rattle someone's cage just use that line with a die hard bitcoiner. It will send them into a tailspin.😂

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

will do...ive got several in the fam.....my vindication list grows daily

🍿🍿🍿

(3) Show this thread