Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

So we are witnessing in most of the us the evidence for the deep state's crimes against humanity trial.
wow
EVERY lie will be revealed
(burning snow...)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has heard him speak several times,
experimental my ass!

MAGA. Non Muzzle..Non pharma, .Seeking truth.... Trusting in God.. these Are biblical times!

experimental? that's a laugh,...been using this technology for a long time! meantime, I'm here with chemical snow outside my window!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

She has criminal codes. Jail time for Nora O'Donnell

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

And they gave MTG a ration of sh*t about "space lasers" causing forest fires....

"A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of a sheep" Vernon Linwood Howard

Have they not heard to "not F with mother nature" I'm just saying🤔

she is not paid to think, just to follow the directions on the moniter... They have no brain!

This is possibly not the whole truth. When I had reserched this years ago, what I found was that HAARP had originally been owned by the US govt, but it was sold to a corporation. Is this a psyops report conceived by the Cabal? The white haired interviewee smiled too much. Too glib about something that is not funny at all.

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Exactly...

(1) Show this thread

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

They absolutely do and weaponize it to achieve their goals. A very large weapon in their arsenal toward world domination.

Here for God and Country. WWG1WGA Psalms 23

Jesse Ventura had a show about HAARP. It was about 10 years ago when he did a documentary on it. (It was like 6 episodes and each episode dealt with a different "conspiracy theory" such as Area 51, and 9/11.

(8) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Trillion watt lasers ... "allegedly" 😆

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Wait... What? Anons have been saying that Biden's not the president. I'm so confused *sarcasm*.

(1) Show this thread