I NOW AM CONFIDENT IN SAYING “ BUFFALO HORNS “ GUY IS NOT ( ANTIFA ) & MAY WORK UNDER COVER FOR DOD !! FBI HAD TO AFTER HIM THEY ARE COVER FOR ANTIFA !!!! ( 2 )

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

GOD'S WORD TRUMP THE USA AND Q, PATRIOT. SAN DIEGO CA BA ART/SCIENCE SDSU. OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE SEEN THE WORLD. YOUNG ENOUGH TO STILL CARE.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Tats don't even look real if you ask me. And WAY over the top over kill LOL AND his teeth are too nice. Seriously. $$$$$ in that smile. He is no slouch.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Red Reckoning to his Publication

pic going around now with Biden & Kammy those tats dont match ones in these pics

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mom, grandmom and retired Clinical Chemistry Tech (38yrs) from Canada. Praying for President DJT and the USA.

sorry - this is so confusing for me - don't know if he is good or bad?????????? anyone???

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response robin pick to her Publication

I SAY HE IS A GOOD GUY

(1) Show this thread

Just now confident? Had you stuck with the Ghost you would have known on January 6th.😎

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I love your comments as much as your posts!#wwg1wga

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

OK COCKY !! INVESTIGATION TOOK AS LONG AS THIS CHESS GAME IS TAKING !!!!!

(2) Show this thread

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

While I do respect your opinion, I know what I saw on his body.
Tatoos that you wouldn't find on a God fearing Patriot. I'm not against tatoos, I'm against these tatoos and he clearly wants them to be seen.
In the archaeological record, the Valknut appears only in connection with the cult of the dead. 3 triangles interlocked. Odin is usually present as well.
RED FLAG still up on this one!

In response Everi Storm to her Publication

MAYBE JUST PART OF THE ROLE HE WAS PLAYING ??

(1) Show this thread

He is US Military Super Soldier.. watch some of his videos on Rumble - YellowstoneWolfAZ and your mind will be blown!

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

This is how the White Hat infiltration instead of invasion is done. They are compromised at all levels.

In response Shaky Dolphin to his Publication

YOUR RIGHT 💥

(1) Show this thread