You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

My sister, who believes I have lost my mind and is truly concerned for me, is sitting at her daughters track practice listening to one of the moms telling all the same "stories" I do. The mom asked if I follow@GhostEzra on TG. I told my sister this is God telling her it's time to wake up. I really needed this happiness today. My cup is running over. Anons, the gap is closing. Thank you all.

Congratulations!

Yes, at first we who could see were spaced far apart, but with every one who wakes up, we grow nearer one another... and transmission becomes exponentially easier!

The tide is turning, folks!

Almost time to celebrate!

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I love this. You give me reason to be happy. We sound like we have asleep or just waking up sisters, but mostly asleep! Funny. Thanks for this post. I'm going to go to sleep happier now.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Excellent!

I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

That's all I'm here to do - encourage the saints.

When I get a sweet note like yours, Violet, it makes my day!

Now I get to go to bed happier, too!

God Bless You!

(1) Show this thread