anons...I read this on telegram, and because I believe it to be an important message for all, I wanted to share GhostEzra's words of wisdom...

GhostEzraWed 26K
There are no stupid questions, except this one.

Is Trump getting divorced?
NO.

People ask about vaccines a lot. Rightfully so. Trump ran operation warp speed. But never took the vaccine himself. Nor his kids. Don't take it. Q's last post as we're not going to take it. I believe it was vaccine-related. Vaccines with Trump have always related to arrests. It's a military operation.

Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

I hope not. Even with all my pleading and begging my husband and my daughter still both got the shot. They think I'm out of my mind. I did really try to tell them not to do it. Therefore I hope you are wrong because I would hate to be separated from them in eternity😥

TP the untold story - now on shelves everywhere.
WHO sold the 1st copy.
Sign a copy for me and send me a case.
Return to Sender.

knowingly! dont send wrong message to innocent elders who trust their doctors. they would not KNOWINGLY take the "mark"

In response Mimi Smith to his Publication

But will write you a prescriotion...#knowinly.
Their network is IT.#TI
Amber Alerts are just the#iceberg.
Who'd have know we need a bigger#hammer?
Haiti Paid for their fredom and#Liberty.
Where is your#PPI?
What weapong was fromed againt you? and#Ewe

(1) Show this thread

For Pete's sake, I believe in God and so, even if I were turned into a transhuman, God would save me, as He has done many times in my lifetime. Statements that allude to the absolute power of Satan, that is, by placing nanobots into us, well, that might be what they used to call heresy. This much I know: God will never abandon me and I will never abandon Him. In addition, I'm pretty sure that the only way you can earn the mark of the beast is if you make a deal with the devil.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

GOD Bless YOU for speaking the TRUTH. well spoken. Thank YOU