MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

HARRIS THE HEAD OF SEX TRAFFIC RINGS

kamala was given a ton of proof of a CA church pedo trafficking ring. she promised one of the male (now adult) victims she would go after it and prosecute the criminals. instead she sat on all the evidence and never exposed anything. she hurt the victims twice by doing this. i live in CA so i know about it

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DeniseGeltman in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Denise Geltman to her Publication

Of course!

Kamal A. also received $50k from the Catholic diocese NOT to prosecute their priests...

That creature is NOT a woman, but another Baphomet like BigMike Obama, Nancy Piglosi & Jill Biden!

Member of the ever-expanding "disappearing twin brother" club.

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I voted for Kamala in 2016 (sorry) when i voted for Trump as a 35 year CA Democrat. i thought she had good solid credentials and experience and would do a good job. all she did was lock up people of color with extra long sentences that did not fit their crimes. kamala is bad news and the vote i regret the most. BTW i NEVER voted for Obama either time even tho i was a democrat. he is pure evil and i believe he is THE antichrist.

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Denise Geltman to her Publication

much love and respect WWG1WGA
she ll get hers very soon