Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
In response Abr Ove to his Publication

What type of DR. is Ward?

(1) Show this thread

already removed. much of the heavy lifting has been done. arrests are all over the globe. CEOs out all over the world since 2017. disinformation is real and necessary. many of you are imposters. read the drops. we have all we need. 1-4953

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication

Who are the impostors?

(1) Show this thread

Nothing charlie said was going to happen ever happened. i won't listen to him anymore

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I guess you feel the same way about Juan O Savin who is with Charlie on videos all the time

What did he say that was supposed to happen that didn't? I got exhausted listening to them

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Wife, Mom, Patriot. Once you know, there is no turning back. The truth will set us free.

Seems this is an old one?

In response Stacy Landis to her Publication

It wasn't. It was live last night. Juan does repeat things, but definitely new

(1) Show this thread

thx!