I Love my husband, my 4 boys, & cows. I fight for whatโ€™s right & against evil. Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

In my humble opinion... this is what's happening currently.

- Pelosi & Co are spazzing out because what is currently going down in DC is classified under State Secrets, so she has not been notified (and doesn't have to be!).

- DJT decided now is the best time for declas so it's fresh on everyone's mind. When it becomes public knowledge that we are under military control, people will understand why. Once all of Obamagate, Maxwell, Biden Crime Family, Foreign Election Interference, etc all come out today, it will paint the evil picture of who these people really are.

- The crimes

I Love my husband, my 4 boys, & cows. I fight for whatโ€™s right & against evil. Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

In response Mrs Kennedy to her Publication

- The crimes that have been committed are treasonous & war crimes. These charges are not handled by the criminal court but the military courts. What is currently in that court system and the status of the cases are not public access like our criminal court system.

- DJT appoint people to where are they are currently & didn't write all the EO over the past few years for shits & giggles.... they all lead us to where we are today. It had to be this way. It had to be air tight with every t crossed and every i dotted to hold up.

He is giving America back to We The People and no one said it was going to be an easy ride.

Hold The Line! Have Faith! DJT Isn't Done Yet!

๐Ÿ’œ

In response Mrs Kennedy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MrsKennedy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mrs Kennedy, click on at the bottom under it