A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

He gave up a billionaire's lifestyle to become a sacrafice to save the Republic. We owe it to him and ourselves to back him now more than ever for soon he will make his move.

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

I'm a Trump supporter, voted for him twice and believe he's the greatest president in American history. But let's be more responsible with our comments. Have you seen his office at Mar-A-Lago? Believe me, this man didn't give up his billionaire's lifestyle. I appreciate that he donated his presidential paycheck and there's no doubt his net worth suffered in the last four years, but Donald Trump is and will remain a fabulously wealthy man.

clearly you misunderstood me. For four years he gave it up and lived in the White House a total downgrade. Work on your people skiills while your at it cuz I don't need the 'responsible police' savvy?

In response Joe Jay to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DAN MARTIN, click on at the bottom under it