Nana's reminder that the ONLY reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting to be executed in a fema camp is because of God's hand on this man right here.
Orig, Q-JFK
& His son JFKJR right now is destroying the fookn entire cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if he has to tear down the whole corrupt govt to do it.

God is real!
Angels are real!
Please pray everyday out loud for God to protect DJT and the patriots taking our planet back from this evil!

https://youtu.be/SKqbXz6bW48

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

You are right it is awesome!
Cant wait til Da Boss shows up!
Nana was about his age on 11/22/63 and I cried with him for days.

(1) Show this thread

“Many are called, few are chosen” WWG1WGA- God Bless President Trump! Many have yet to have their veils lifted and may need some patience to get there. Having faith is when common sense says not to- God Wins! Hugs

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Nana needs for all of you to send me your stories in my direct messages telling how you first woke up and what you did about it.
It is my hope and plan to get these published so that all of the generations to come never forget and remember who stood up to give them the freedom they have.

(1) Show this thread

Gods chosen! praise be to Jesus!

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication

❤️Amen!! Praise the Lord our God!!

(1) Show this thread

The fema camp has become our homes with lockdowns.
The vaccine is the execution, just will take a little longer, but afraid people will line up for the vaccine.
Easier for them this way, no guards to keep us in and no bodies to have to get rid of... family will do that for them.

Fear is holding too many people hostage. Hopefully people will wake up and say NO... No to the vaccine, No to the mask, No to staying away from loved ones.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫